China 1, Tommy 0

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

To My Adoring Fans:

I'm sorry to report that my computer has become a pile of donkey droppings. It goes multiple days without turning on and when it does, I can rarely squeeze more than 4 or 5 minutes from it. For this reason, I don't think I'll be able to post anything decent for quite some time. Even now, I'm racing against the clock to get this out.

I hope to get things fixed shortly, but that's much easier said than done here in Jolly Old China. To everyone that has been trying to contact me: this is why I haven't been responding. Especially to my family...I'm so sorry.

Tommy

1 Comments:

  • aren't electronics just like littering the steets there? everything is made in china -there should be some toss outs.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home